Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Utilizing the Property Goldmine Scorecard

Jason Connolly

New Forum Member
Registered
I would like to know what resources can be used to discover the necessary data to fill out the scorecard. Specifically, how does one find the average income of a neighborhood or if the area is growing faster than average? Any specific websites or other strategies that pertain to the information gathering process would be greatly appreciated.

JC

housingrental

Registered
Hi Jason
Please tell me about the meaning of the image above your name.
Thank you

Tom. G

New Forum Member
Registered
I would like to know what resources can be used to discover the necessary data to fill out the scorecard. Specifically, how does one find the average income of a neighborhood or if the area is growing faster than average? Any specific websites or other strategies that pertain to the information gathering process would be greatly appreciated.

JC

Bumping this thread, because this is the exact question I have also. Guaranteed there are more people wonderinf the same thing. I have looked online pretty extensively and have not had much luck yet finding information.

kfort

Registered
Stats Canada has lots of good info. Local economic development branch as well as local newspapers will give you a feel for what neighbourhoods are rising and falling wrt overall quality. City admin also can indicate what areas are of focus for improvements etc.

Follow city hall, stats can, the bigger banks, etc on Twitter if nothing else they provide some decent info at times.

Tina Myrvang

Client Care Lead
Staff member
REIN Member

JC
Stats Canada

vegasun

New Forum Member
Registered
I just asked the same question! Did you end up finding anything?

Top Bottom