Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

What is a mastermind group?

MattReno

Inspired Forum Member
Registered
what exactly is a mastermind group and how does one go about finding if there is one in my area or starting one if there isn't?

Matt Crowley

REIN Member
The easiest network is attending the REIN meetings and REIN events. Group with similar motives and education. You may want to post on the forum here for a group in your hometown.

Challenge with the mastermind groups you will find on Meetup is basically a bunch of get-rich-quick folks with 5 minutes of experience claiming to be experts. Uh-huh.

Best of all (in my opinion) is actually lookup up people you want to meet and inviting them out to coffee to learn about what they do.

Caleb West

Multi Family Commercial|Collaborative Office|
Registered
We have a free space to use for real estate mastermind groups at our Edmonton office , if your in Edmonton let me know. We have 3 groups who use the space.

Brian Persson

New Forum Member
Registered
Hi Caleb, you mentioned that you have 3 groups who use the space. Are they real estate focused mastermind groups? If so, do you know what each one focuses on specifically and whether any of them have room for another person?

Top Bottom