Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

What specifically to ask from EDO?

PARAMJIT001

Registered
Hi All,
I would like to have your expert opinion on what and how to ask questions from an EDO officer. I have never done this before and was wondering if some of you could guide me on this. Any kind of input is a learning experience for me so please dont be shy to drop your opinions on how to approach EDO`s.
Thank You

FayWong

Registered
QUOTE (PARAMJIT001 @ Oct 22 2007, 02:36 PM) Hi All,
I would like to have your expert opinion on what and how to ask questions from an EDO officer. I have never done this before and was wondering if some of you could guide me on this. Any kind of input is a learning experience for me so please dont be shy to drop your opinions on how to approach EDO`s.
Thank YouWhat is an EDO?

L

lanedry77

QUOTE (FayWong @ Oct 22 2007, 10:15 PM) What is an EDO?
Hi Fay,

EDO is the Economic Development OfficeÂ. Here in Calgary that would be Calgary Economic Development (http://www.calgaryeconomicdevelopment.com/) which is a group of about 25 people that are just super knowledgeable and helpfull.

David.

DonCampbell

Investor, Analyst, Author, Philanthropist
Staff member
REIN Member
Take the Goldmine Scorecard and work on the internet to answer as many questions as you can. Then ask the EDO the questions left over that pertain to a specific town`s statistics.

Most of the answers you will get on the town/city`s web-site

L

lanedry77

QUOTE (DavidSandbrand @ Oct 23 2007, 07:27 AM) EDO is the Economic Development Office®
I just noticed that my ( r ) was turned into a registered symbol. I meant that it can be a single person (the officer), or more likely it`s a full group of people.

David.

PARAMJIT001

Registered
Thank You Don. i did got the complete report of Growth Management study dated 2002 for Alliston on line and am going through it. this report seems quite thorough and gives me the future prospective but the population growth is partally derived from calculations and was wondering how much to stick to this report. my plan is to write down the questions and ask EDO and there prospective on some of thoses issues. One this is very evident that the population growth and new housing construction is slower than Barrie. I still have to find the actual # for Average house price, rent - minimum and Maximum ETC.
Don any comments and advise will be highly appreciated. I thank you for your time and how can i speak to you, pleases let me know.

Thank You

QUOTE (DavidSandbrand @ Oct 23 2007, 07:27 AM) Hi Fay,

EDO is the Economic Development Office®. Here in Calgary that would be Calgary Economic Development (http://www.calgaryeconomicdevelopment.com/) which is a group of about 25 people that are just super knowledgeable and helpfull.

David.

Top Bottom