Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Where do you deposit your coin-operated laundry coins?

RE123RE

Inspired Forum Member
Registered
Hi,
TD used to have coin machines in different branches.
They discontinued this service a few weeks ago, which was Free as long as you had a TD account.
Where do you deposit your coins now? (or where will you in case you too used to do it at TD)
Thanks

KimAlex

New Forum Member
Registered
Safeway has coin machine, but there is a fee.

RE123RE

Inspired Forum Member
Registered
Hi
I think BMO is free up to $250.. If you have a BMO account.
Thanks

RE123RE

Inspired Forum Member
Registered
Hi,
Interestingly no one knows or cares? :)
Maybe there are just less members reading this forum than in the past.
I mean like 1 in 10 investors has a coin laundry and should be interested in finding out :) no?
Thanks

Last edited:

SVS

Realtor/Investor K-W-C and surrounding area
REIN Member
Beer store...
Just kidding, I just sit down watch/listen to a movie, tv or podcast and roll them up. Just do it at the end of every month. This is for smaller units, but if you have a huge apartment building, I would try and find a friends child and pay them to do it so you're not wasting time.
Consider moving forward not having machines that only accept quarters because they add up quick

Thomas Beyer

REIN Member
Plenty of homeless people that would love a few coins ..

Best is to not use coins but pre-loaded cards as coins invite thieves that break doors down and machines to get $22.

SVS

Realtor/Investor K-W-C and surrounding area
REIN Member

Best is to not use coins but pre-loaded cards as coins invite thieves that break doors down and machines to get $22.
If using them in smaller building like duplex and triplexes, would it be cost effective to install the machine for loading these cards? I have never looked into it. Or is there a way to load these cards without installing a specific machine for it

dplummer

Registered
Staples sells a coin machine. Wrap your own. Go to the local grocery store trade your rolled change for paper money. It's a win win. :>)

InvestagainInc

Registered
Thomas,

Which card operator would you suggest in Ontario for a 6plex or 14 plex?

Thanks,
Scott

Top Bottom