Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Which contract should be used when come to the point of signing the option to purchase with the tenant buyer?

littleboy

Registered
I may come to the point of signing the option to purchase with the potential tenant buyer very soon. But not sure which contract I should use. I saw a couple of different one in the Critical Forms section and Berry McGuire has a for seller version too which need schedule A attached but I could not find the schedule A anywhere. Could someone help me out here? Any input would be appreciated!

AndreaW

Inspired Forum Member
REIN Member
The option to purchase with tenant buyer that I use is from Barry McGuire's stuff - its a 3 page document that accompanies your regular lease agreement. It basically outlines the option deposit money, monthly credits and the terms of the agreement. Its easy to read and understand. Send me an email at [email protected] and I will send it to you.

Andrea Warkentin

REIN Alberta North Top Player 2010

Gold Member

mcilroy

Registered
I am in the same situation and not quite sure which form to use. I have looked at the "Residential Lease with Option to Purchase" form in the Critical Forms section - Is this the one to use in Alberta? I am in Edmonton. It seems to be all one document. Any advice on the best form to use would be of benefit. Thanks,

Top Bottom