Who wants a deal on a fantastic bungalow? It has a perfect setup for a basement apartment thanks to high ceilings and two separate entrances at the front of the house. This house is well-maintained and very livable. It is dated, so you can choose to renovate now or later. Dated houses are...
Who wants to buy a house in great condition at a nice discount? Usually we buy fixer-uppers, but not this time. It's a condo townhouse built in 2014 and it has upgrades.
How can you profit?
1) Buy with a $60k discount and rent it out.
2) Easy buy and flip. Just do touch-ups, clean, stage and...
Here's a detached house you can buy at a big discount and you get good tenants paying $1890 per month.
How can you profit?
1) Enjoy your built-in equity and continue renting it.
2) Flip it. There's enough spread to profit by flipping.
- LOCATION: Oshawa (Ritson Rd S & Olive)
Who's looking for a profitable property?
You get a big 3-unit house with laneway parking and lots of character. The upper unit is vacant and the two main floor units are rented. It's been rented as a 3-unit for many years, but MPAC describes it as a duplex.
How can you profit?
1) There's room...
Who wants a low-priced house? It has flip potential and rental potential. You just can't find decent detached houses in this price range any more.
- LOCATION: Niagara Falls (Drummond Rd and Hwy 420)
- PURCHASE PRICE: $359,900 Or Best Offer
- AFTER REPAIR VALUE: $450,000
This is a newer condo townhouse that you get to buy at a low price. It's in pretty good shape too!
You're probably wondering why you get to buy it at such a big discount. That's because you're buying it with problem tenants who haven't paid rent in a while and aren't allowing showings. You need...
Who's looking for a great fix & flip opportunity? This one is in a hot area in Downtown Toronto. Townhouses are in high demand right now. And condos are easier reno projects since there isn’t much exterior work to do. This one is a winner!
- LOCATION: King St W & Shaw St (Downtown...
Here's another low-priced fix & flip opportunity. It also has a side entrance that's good for a basement apartment. You might consider keeping this as a rental property.
- LOCATION: Cambridge (Near Elgin St N & Avenue Rd)
- PURCHASE PRICE: $409,900 Or Best Offer
- AFTER REPAIR VALUE...
Here's a big discount on a house in great condition. It's in Bayview Village in Toronto which is a sought after area. This is an easy flip. It doesn't need much renos and its a condo, so there isn't much exterior work to do.
Realtors, do you have any buyers that want to buy at a discount? Just...
Who’s looking for an opportunity? Here's a profitable fix & flip and some of you might like it as a single family rental.
- LOCATION: Oshawa (Near Wilson & Bond)
- PURCHASE PRICE: $449,900 Or Best Offer
- AFTER REPAIR VALUE: high $500s and maybe low $600s
- CLOSING: Feb. 17, 2021...
Who wants a discounted 2-unit house that has great features and a great location?
It's a raised bungalow with high ceilings and a basement apartment. Steps to the lake, Cook's Bay, beach and marina.
- LOCATION: Innisfil (South of Barrie, North of Newmarket)
- PURCHASE PRICE: $509,900...
Who’s looking for a great deal? You choose how you want to profit...
1) Nice rental property. Renovate, Rent, Refinance. It's already a legal 2-unit so the reno will be a lot easier.
2) If you keep your reno costs low, this is can be a fix & flip opportunity too.
- LOCATION: Ajax...
Who's looking for a profitable property? You get to buy this one at a big discount and it already has a basement apartment. It's a great fix & flip opportunity. This may be the best value of any detached house available in Etobicoke.
- LOCATION: near Eglinton & Renforth in Etobicoke...
Who's looking for a profitable property? This fixer upper can be a profitable flip or a Student rental. It's steps to University of Toronto Scarborough, Centennial College and Toronto Pan Am Sports Centre. We know the pictures might look scary, but since it's a condo townhouse the reno really...
This 2308 sqft house needs plenty of work. But there is plenty of upside too. Fix and flip it, give it some character and profit. Where else can you find a house and lot this big at this price?
- LOCATION: Hampton - North-East of Oshawa (10 min to either Bowmanville or Oshawa)
Who wants to buy at a big discount in Oakville? And for a low price. What else can you find in Oakville for this price?
This is a fix and flip with an easy reno. Or it’s a great opportunity to buy a home, reno and refinance. Or hold it as a rental. It's great to have options!
Who's looking for a profitable property? This is a serious fixer-upper, but it's a great fix & flip for the right buyer. It could also be a nice single-family rental.
You are surrounded by houses a lot nicer than this. Pride of ownership shows on this street. You get to buy the rough house...
Who’s looking for an opportunity? Here’s a profitable fix & flip. Some of you might like it as a single-family rental so you can pay lower taxes on all your built-in equity. Buy for $539k, reno and sell for $680k. You have a $140k spread.
Realtors, here’s your opportunity to make a 3%...
Where can you find the lowest priced semi in all of Toronto? Right here! And it's in a good area of North York near good schools, the subway, and parks.
It is beside the Finch Corridor Recreational Trail (aka. a hydro corridor)... which some people don't like, but some people will LOVE that...
Attention Flippers! Oshawa is hot and houses in this price range are being bought up quickly.
How can you profit?
1) Buy for $389,900k, renovate nicely, then sell for over $500,000.
2) Rent as a single family home. Or put in a basement apartment... but it may be tough to legalize it.