Frequent Forum Member
Wholesale townhouse for $100k off current market value!Lots of updates already done in the last few years...new kitchen, basement, windows, etc. A few thousand dollars on some lipstick updates and a cleaning lady will go a long way! The complex offers an outdoor pool and playground at an ideal location near Hwy 410 and transit, walking distance to shopping and schools.
Wholesale townhouse for $100k off current market value!
How can you profit?
1) Several townhouses on the street have recently sold in the mid $600s, without any significant updates. Our house is probably already in that range as-is.
2) A few choice updates could make this the unit the talk of the complex. Unrenovated units have sold close to $670k. How much more could you get with a nice reno?
3) Realtors - we'll pay you 2% on this one. Bring your clients! If they need to push closing a little later for bank financing, we can arrange that.
- LOCATION: Brampton, ON (Kennedy & Queen)
- PURCHASE PRICE: $545,900 Or Best Offer
- CURRENT MARKET VALUE: Comps in similar condition are selling from $640k-$670k this fall.
- CLOSING: January 3, 2023 or a bit later if you prefer. (This is an assignment sale.)
- TYPE: Condo Townhouse (2 storeys)
- BEDS/BATHS: 3 beds/2 baths
- PARKING: 1 parking spot
- BASEMENT: Finished
- SQFT: 1281 sq. ft.
- AGE: 1975
- CONDO FEES: $538.46 (includes water & cable)
- PROPERTY TAX: $2,472
- A good scrub! A weekend with a bucket is the main thing this house needs.
- Very minor cosmetics updates: some minor drywall repair, tub reglaze, new carpet on stairs, paint job.
- Some junk and furniture removal.
- Please view the pictures and videos for ideas on what you'd like to renovate.
- New kitchen 2017
- Basement done 2019
- New insulation in attic
- New windows 2 weeks ago
PICTURES are here: https://www.housedealsgta.ca/property/brampton-investment-real-estate/