Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Active listening, thank you Don!

brad

REIN Member
Hi all,

I want to thank Don for covering the topic of "active listening" at the last Quickstart in Toronto. I have been making a diligent effort to work on actively listening while in conversation. It may seem like a no brainer to some, but it has made a huge difference to me. Thank you.

Brad Hamilton

DonCampbell

Investor, Analyst, Author, Philanthropist
Staff member
REIN Member
You`re welcome.

Fully participating in life is not a talent that is trained into us in this society. Often times when we are in a conversation, or in a meeting or even just grocery shopping we`re not fully there... our minds are off thinking about what`s next.

Once a person begins to be more aware and present in the current experience, so much more of life is enjoyable... and so many more opportunities become apparent.

Not being fully present is a habit that can take some effort to break, for sure. But it is WELL worth the effort.

ZanderRobertson

Registered
This is exactly the type of thing that makes REIN so much more than just real estate! I`ll add my thanks to the whole REIN team and fellow members as well.

SandraRodrigues

Registered
Nice to see that the principles espoused in Eckhart Tolle`s book "New Earth" are seeping into the Rein Forum. Good work!

Top Bottom