Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Appliances

kellysawka

Registered
Hi!
We just purchased a townhouse in Edmonton that does not come with appliances. Does anyone have recommendations of where to purchase some good appliances at an economical price.
Thanks,
Kelly

EdRenkema

Registered
I bought 4 appliances for my personal res. last spring at Home Depot, sales and service was excellent, free delivery to my home and 1 yr no interest if I purchased on my Home Depot card. All GE, base model w/dr and a very nice fr/stv, brushed metal and black trim. Total package approx. $2600. Probly be less if you went basic white for fr/stv. Plus staff were very helpful to help me apply for and get rebates for energy star appliances.
Enjoy!

Ed R

RebeccaBryan

Registered
We buy all our appliances from Fort Road Appliances here in Edmonton. Fantastic prices. They get returns from stores that have slight damages and also have refurbished appliances. We`ve been very happy with our purchases so far. I`ve probably bought over 20 this past year incuding a stainless steel dishwasher for our own home that was listed at $800. We bought it for $300 and I love it! It has a very small dent in the door.

terri

Registered
I just outfitted 5 kitchens from Sears outlet, saved tons of money, they are all new, some scratch and dent, others still in the box, discount can vary from 20% off list to 50% + off list plus any additional discount that particular store location is offering ( they will often offer an additional 10-20% off as an in-store special, seem to have these specials regularly). You should inspect the item to see what the defect is and make sure it`s someplace that will be hidden, but they all come with the a one year warranty.

Terri

MikeSunley

Registered
I`ve had a few great experiences with Futureshop; easy shopping online for some of the best prices you`ll find. Delivery and installation have been excellent. brand new basic stuff with warranty... 3 piece kitchen for 899 [full size fridge, stove and dishwasher]; side by side laundry for 600, stove 299 and I`ve bought some higher end appliances also with good prices. Always best to wait for a sale if you can.

kellysawka

Registered
Thank you all for these GREAT recommendations. Now I have some excellent options! I really appreciate all of your time.
Kelly
style_emoticons

FayWong

Registered
QUOTE (MikeSunley @ Feb 5 2008, 10:31 AM) I`ve had a few great experiences with Futureshop; easy shopping online for some of the best prices you`ll find. Delivery and installation have been excellent. brand new basic stuff with warranty... 3 piece kitchen for 899 [full size fridge, stove and dishwasher]; side by side laundry for 600, stove 299 and I`ve bought some higher end appliances also with good prices. Always best to wait for a sale if you can.I have had really good experiences with Future Shop too. Good prices to start with and if you are buying more than one they are willing to haggle. I used to buy reconditioned, but at Furture Shop I have gotten new at the reconditioned price.

Top Bottom