Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Calgary Secondary suites - councillor support

RedlineBrett

Registered
Cool table that shows who is in support of secondary suites, by each ward. Make sure you are voting for the right candidates!

Link

wgraham

REIN Member
What are the chances Nenshi actually gets this through this term? I am still thinking it is 50/50

bizaro86

Registered
[quote user=wgraham]What are the chances Nenshi actually gets this through this term? I am still thinking it is 50/50

What would stop him from finishing his 4 years? The only thing I can think of is success running for a higher office. He wouldn't be a credible entrant into provincial politics because none of the left of centre parties are credible here. And Federally the Liberal leadership is Justin Trudeau's until at least the next election.

I certainly wouldn't bet at even money stakes on Nenshi not being mayor the day before the next Calgary municipal election, (implied by 50/50 odds)

Regards,

Michael

bizaro86

Registered
Conviction of a serious crime would do it to, I suppose, but I think that's pretty unlikely. Nenshi is pretty much that antithesis of Rob Ford...

Regards,

Michael

RedlineBrett

Registered
I think Wade was getting at the legalization of secondary suites... not Nenshi being re-elected or punted from office.

bizaro86

Registered
[quote user=RedlineBrett] I think Wade was getting at the legalization of secondary suites... not Nenshi being re-elected or punted from office.

Ooops! Sorry Wade, clearly misread you. On second look it's pretty clear what you meant.

Michael

Top Bottom