Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Cant access member library

markmaga

Registered
I purchased a membership at last weekends ACRE seminar in Toronto. since then I have tried to access the library but have been told that its a members only area. I have emailed and called multiple times to have this issue dealt with and I have not gotten a response from anyone. Before I purchased a membership I had questions and when I asked someone to contact me I got a call or email back within the business day. Please don't tell me this is an organization that communicates with you promptly to get you to join and then once you paid your money they forget about you. That's not what I thought I was signing up for. Hopefully I was just not connecting with the right people.

REINteam

Registered
Hi Mark,

I just sent you a detailed follow-up message to your email - check that out and hope that will answer your questions.

markmaga

Registered
Thank You Madison. I received your reply. Thank you for your help. The issue was solved promptly!

Top Bottom