Frequent Forum Member
Looking for something without a lot of work needed?
This top floor stacked condo townie has been well maintained and is move-in ready. Special features include an exercise room, party room, parkette, and underground parking. Minutes from Hwys 400/401 and Weston GO Station (15 min to Union). Walking distance to TTC.
How can you profit?
1) Move in now. This property has been well maintained and nothing is urgent. Make it your own slowly over time. Realtors - add a pretty commission and still get your clients a discounted deal.
2) Rent it out as-is. The den has its own door and closet and can comfortably be used as a smaller second bedroom or office.
- LOCATION: York, ON (Jane St. & Lawrence Ave)
- PURCHASE PRICE: $569,900 Or Best Offer
- CURRENT MARKET VALUE: Mid $600s.
- CLOSING: Anytime before August 17, 2022 (At seller's discretion, with 3 weeks notice. This is an assignment sale.)
- TYPE: Stacked Condo Townhouse (3rd/Top Floor). Entry from both front and back of building.
- BEDS/BATHS: 1 Bed Plus Den (den has its own door and closet). 1 Bathroom.
- PARKING: 1 indoor space
- LOCKER: 3' x 5' underground
- SQFT: 877 sq. ft.
- AGE: 2007
- CONDO FEES: $428/month
- PROPERTY TAX: approx $1620/year
- Minimal, if any. Move in/rental ready. Clean it up and maybe patch some nail holes from hanging pictures, etc.
- Some junk and furniture removal.
- Please view the pictures for ideas on what you'd like to renovate.
- The whole complex got new roofs from the condo board 2 years ago.
- Ensuite laundry.
- Building only 15 years old.
PICTURES are here: https://www.housedealsgta.ca/property/cheap-condos-for-sale-york-ontario/