Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Dating in 2017

Dan Golby

REIN Member
Ok so this might get flagged by admin and that's ok but I've had some beer and I think it is time to spice up the general discussion forum!
I've been separated 9 months, my wife refused to attend a REIN event, she was too busy throwing magic energy balls and becoming a psychic. We grew apart, it happens.

My point is, with all the technology out there geared towards dating, apps like tinder, and sites like plenty of fish, can't at least one of them try and unite people that have an urge to achieve financial freedom, as opposed to just spending like they've already achieved it?

I think myreinspace could monetize this somehow! Lol

Have a good laugh and good luck to all my single friends

Marnie

Frequent Forum Member
Staff member
REIN Member
Actually, Dan, we hear you! While we aren’t necessarily working on a “dating app”, we certainly understand the need to connect more effectively with like-minded people in the REIN community. Behind the scenes, we are working to enhance myREINspace and our REIN community interactions to help us find each other more easily. Who’s who? Looking to invest in what? Where? Through more thoughtful communication and connection, we bet there are better ways to find and connect with others in the REIN community who value financial freedom and we are working to support that. And who knows, when you come check us out in person at your next REIN Member meeting maybe you’ll find "the one" during a REINEngage segment. Thanks for spicing things up! :)

Last edited:
Top Bottom