Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Edmonton Real Estate

mcgregok

Registered
Bought a refutbished full duplex in Griesbach area last year. Turned out great. Had over 30 applications to rent. Apprication past my goal I set for 2 years.

Since I am In Calgary it is hard to know of good new locations going up in Edmonton or good locations to buy in. Any ideas"

Ken

Grant

Registered
The latest version of Top 10 Towns Alberta talks about specific regions in Edmonton in its look at Edmonton.

Also, REIN is currently doing research on which neighbourhoods in Edmonton are set to outperform the others; however, REIN members will be getting this information before the general public.

Other members may be able to give some other ideas.

DonCampbell

Investor, Analyst, Author, Philanthropist
Staff member
REIN Member
You will always get bigger bang for your investment dollar purchasing in older that are near to the new developments. (hense your success with your first area). I am not a fan of re-creating the wheel. Why not focus on the same area again.

The Major Edmonton research comes out in early October.

Also, I would recommend that you use the search function on this site (top left corner of page) and search for Edmonton. Lots of discussion about the area is already going on.

Have Fun!

Top Bottom