Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Grande Prairie rents and renewing a lease

DianneDachyshyn

Registered
I have some 3-bedroom duplexes in Grande Prairie, and my tenants` leases are up for renewal. They are both excellent tenants. One has been there for one year (a company) and one has been there three months. They are both paying $1600. Question: should I be raising my rents? How much are the rest of you getting for similar properties in GP? They are fairly new and in good areas.

kennicoll

REIN Member
QUOTE (DianneDachyshyn @ Nov 9 2008, 08:05 PM) I have some 3-bedroom duplexes in Grande Prairie, and my tenants` leases are up for renewal. They are both excellent tenants. One has been there for one year (a company) and one has been there three months. They are both paying $1600. Question: should I be raising my rents? How much are the rest of you getting for similar properties in GP? They are fairly new and in good areas.
we currently have a 3br townhouse in chelsea villas renting for 1450.00 we are thinking 1700-1800 would be more in line cheers ken

DianneDachyshyn

Registered
QUOTE (kennicoll @ Nov 9 2008, 08:54 PM) we currently have a 3br townhouse in chelsea villas renting for 1450.00 we are thinking 1700-1800 would be more in line cheers ken

Really? What are you basing that figure on? I did a search online tonight and the rents are much lower than that. I would be interested if they are higher elsewhere.

Top Bottom