Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Homebuild bond

David Chien

Registered
Hi there:
Any one familiar with HomeBuild bonds as an alternative R/E investment . Thanks in advance

Caleb West

Multi Family Commercial|Collaborative Office|
Registered
Haven't heard of it but I'm interested

Thomas Beyer

REIN Member
I checked their website and asked for an OM, as fees, risks and key personnel is usually disclosed in the OM (offering memorandum). If you have a copy please email it to me as they didn't want to send me one as it was allegedly "sold out". Also zero content on principals on their website which to me is a big yellow (or even red) flag.

I asked the rep how this compares to a second mortgage, and I am still awaiting an answer.

When investing, with this firm or any other, always always consider potential upside with potential risk of any investment. For example, is their security in second or third position on title ? If so, is the first mortgage reasonable in light of the asset ? Are their fees reasonable, both upfront and ongoing ? Are many fees charged upfront ? Are they co-profiting with investors, i.e. at the end only ?

Last edited:
Top Bottom