Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

How do you determine Real Estate Upside?

Cory Sperle

REIN Member
We all hear the term UPSIDE tossed around with Real Estate Investment but what does it mean to you? For me, after investing in RE for over 22 years mostly in multifamily I've picked up a thing or two from owning buildings and realizing that some would outperform while others ended up as underperforming dogs.

I realized there were 4 main items of the property that would determine the upside of the project, and 6 additional items to give you a final score of how well the property will do over time. I tested this formula over and over again with very predictable and accurate results, so much so that the last three buildings I purchased were ALL home run deals. I want to share with the REIN community my UPSIDE formula so they can add it to their toolbox.

I'm giving this tool to those who attend my live Multifamily Investing webinar this Thursday, March 3rd at 4pm PST/ 7pm EST. Please click the link to register!

Top Bottom