Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

I Need a good realtor in Calgary

Craigenator

Registered
Hello All,
I just moved to Calgary and don`t know many people in the area. I am eager to start investing in some real estate however I do not know the city very well. I am looking for any suggestions for a GOOD Realtor in Calgary that would understand the needs and goals of an investor. I need someone who will be willing to spend some time with me and help me get a better understanding of the neighborhoods in and around Calgary.

Ian

Registered
QUOTE (Craigenator @ Oct 14 2008, 01:14 PM) Hello All,
I just moved to Calgary and don`t know many people in the area. I am eager to start investing in some real estate however I do not know the city very well. I am looking for any suggestions for a GOOD Realtor in Calgary that would understand the needs and goals of an investor. I need someone who will be willing to spend some time with me and help me get a better understanding of the neighborhoods in and around Calgary.

Please give Randy Bett a call 403.239.3642. I highly recommend him!!

Ian Dunsmuir

thoyem

Registered
I really like Chris Smith. We had been at probably 25 properties before buying my last one a couple weeks ago. He understands the rein yields we strive for, and never complains. Works hard and wants you the investor to succeed. His number 403-464-3316

Best to you,

Todd Hoyem

JBagorio

Registered
QUOTE (thoyem @ Oct 14 2008, 10:58 PM) I really like Chris Smith. We had been at probably 25 properties before buying my last one a couple weeks ago. He understands the rein yields we strive for, and never complains. Works hard and wants you the investor to succeed. His number 403-464-3316

Best to you,

Todd Hoyem

Chris is a friend and a realor of mine as well. I have been working with Chris for the past 2 years. He is a hardworking and he knows the criterias we need as a REIN system followers.

UTCVenturesLtd

Registered
QUOTE (Craigenator @ Oct 14 2008, 02:14 PM) Hello All,

I used Farhan Bawja 998 8448 for the last 2 deals.. very good in handling touchy areas... nice style...

Also Cam Loveday who deals a lot with small businesses for sale... tells it like it is kind of guy as well.

coreyoneil

Registered
With Airdrie now on the top ten list I would like to offer my company www.AlbertaCondos.com as a supplier of real estate investment properties with a lower cost method of selling or renting those properties. We offer a complete marketing system in Airdrie which includes online and traditional marketing (15 bench ads on main streets, ads in local papers and Search Engine Optimized site with adword campaigns). Additionally we can provide access to undervalued condos and town homes by motivated sellers.

Please feel free to call me at 403-668-1600 to discuss
Corey O`Neil,
Founder and CEO of www.AlbertaCondos.com

GarthChapman

Registered
Call Brett Turner at (403) 234-7007. His email is [email protected]

Brett is a knowledgeable REIN member and investment property owner. You can PM him on this site - he is redlinebrett

Top Bottom