Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Inspire Others....

trevismcconaghy

Trevis McConaghy, REIA
REIN Member
I recently attended a provincial Kin Canada conference and heard our past national president speak. Ron Hanishewsky used the 'line' as president: Inspire Others, Impact Many, and Imagine the Future. This is very parallel to what REIN gives to its members. The whole community working together provides tremendous inspiration of how lives can be impacted.
On a personal level, I saw how my life in particular has changed, and as such I want to try to inspire others. I recently brought a few like minded people from Winnipeg to the Edmonton Acre. These two guys were both very impacted by the level of discussion, knowledge, and learning over the course of the weekend. At the end they shared their Tips and stories on Google and started giving back themselves. I was also pleased to see others I had invited drive up from Price Albert, and Regina Saskatchewan. One attendee actually works with Habitat for Humanity in Regina and it was fantastic to see the parallel with REIN and his life.
I can see how this is coming full circle, and how these people are now impacting others. Just imagine how the future of REIN looks..... When Brendan and Jason go back to Winnipeg, I am sure they will inspire others.

Top Bottom