Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Kijiji Ad

cmontminy

Registered
I posted a condo for sale ad on kijiji and here is one the answer I got back.

Hi, I'm wondering which building and which unit is this? Thank you.

Chris

would you answer such an inquiry?

cmontminy

Registered
I just thought it was weird for someone to want to know the actual unit #, what would he get from knowing it?

kfort

Registered
The flip side of that is what would you lose by giving it? Would you ever buy a property without knowing what unit it is? At some point if they are serious they are going to have to know. If you don't see harm in passing that information on then why not? If it were listed on MLS that would be given, no?

orei

Registered
I would share the building, but hold on to the unit number. There are lots of enterprising individuals on Kijiji/Craigslist and taking it slow doesn't hurt. Maybe after a few emails of more substance you'll feel like sharing more....

Alvaro Sanchez

Ottawa-Gatineau Investor
Registered
I would but without the unit number.. just general info such facing south, upper level, etc.

ronaldk

Registered
Shouldnt give the whole address.Just the Building address.Sometimes if the property is vacant , giving the full address for your rental property could be a threat to vandalism.If you wish to give the full address then have the persons contact number and name.Get them to call you from their home or so.

Good Luck.

Ron Kumar.

ChrisDavies

Registered
He could have a Realtor who wants to check this history, or to pull title and see what you bought it for, mortgage etc.

harland

Registered
I avoid anything that is ground level, therefore most condos in the 100# range. Maybe that's all he is looking for?

Delanee

Top Bottom