Mike Milovick

Inspired Forum Member
REIN Member
$92,000+ Potential Gross Annualized Income Available here! Twelve month leases actively being installed for September, 2021. Generous potential positive cash flow.

This very clean, purpose built triplex is a City-Approved operation with Class D2 rental licenses for five rental bedrooms per unit! Turn Key operation. Freshly painted with newer vinyl plank flooring (carpet free). Note two bathrooms per unit, In suite laundry and efficient lay out design. Located on oversized lot with large parking lot in the rear. Additional income available by renting parking spots. Three separate electrical meters.

Virtual tour here: Virtual Tour

Picture gallery here: Picture Gallery

Investor worksheet: Investor Worksheet

Walk Score of 90 (Walker's Paradise) means this property is situated close to everywhere your tenants' want to be - WLU, Uptown and all the locales! This is a timely re-opening play to add to your existing investment portfolio. Located in one of the Perennially Best Cities in Canada to invest in. Check out the investor work sheet to show how this opportunity can work for you!

E-mail me - mike@teammilovick.com or call 519 745-7000 to set up a private viewing.

Attachments

• U0hce0IA.jpg
    U0hce0IA.jpg
    555 KB · Views: 12
  • vhZx4B4A.jpg
    vhZx4B4A.jpg
    615.6 KB · Views: 13
  • mBTA_3cg.jpg
    mBTA_3cg.jpg
    231.3 KB · Views: 12
  • fGNb3pwA.jpg
    fGNb3pwA.jpg