Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Lead Selling Machine

bendelhomesltd

REIN Member
Hello Everyone,
I was just wondering if anyone in Calgary had bought the lead selling machine system at the RL event. How do found the material in it? Im still waiting for mine to be shipped out from the states. Have you started implementing any of the system. I would love to get together with local members to discuss tips and strategies that you are using in your business. What do you guys/gals think?

DaveReynolds

Registered
Hi...I purchased the package lets keep in touch...haven`t mailed any yellow letters out yet but when we do we will find out more

Dave

QUOTE (Onome @ Oct 30 2009, 09:27 AM) Hello Everyone,
I was just wondering if anyone in Calgary had bought the lead selling machine system at the RL event. How do found the material in it? Im still waiting for mine to be shipped out from the states. Have you started implementing any of the system. I would love to get together with local members to discuss tips and strategies that you are using in your business. What do you guys/gals think?

Top Bottom