Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Mentor and Master Mind Group

suzy

Registered
style_emoticons
Hi all,

I came accross an ad from someone needing a mentor. Sorry to copy you, I am also in need of a mentor!

I am closing on my 5th condo in Edmonton since I joined REIN in October 2006 and went through some challenges along the way (still is right now: ). It would be nice to have someone to talk to for moral support and advices on real estate. Ideally someone who I can meet in Vancouver from time to time but not necessarily, as long as she or he is available by email or phone. I am sure that the relationship will be beneficial to both of us as I am an avid reader and can share some of my knowledge as well!

Though I am a REIN member, I feel isolated in what I do as my friends are not interested in investing and I don`t want to stop seeing them for that reason only. I would like to create a small Master Mind Group (3-10 persons) in downtown Vancouver to bring together like minded people in our ultimate goal to reach financial freedom. I am an immigration lawyer working in downtown Vancouver. Let me know if you are interested! You can email me at [email protected]. Looking forward to hearing from you!
style_emoticons

Suzy

thejules

REIN Member
QUOTE (suzy @ Jan 4 2008, 03:07 PM)
style_emoticons
Hi all,

I came accross an ad from someone needing a mentor. Sorry to copy you, I am also in need of a mentor!

I am closing on my 5th condo in Edmonton since I joined REIN in October 2006 and went through some challenges along the way (still is right now: ). It would be nice to have someone to talk to for moral support and advices on real estate. Ideally someone who I can meet in Vancouver from time to time but not necessarily, as long as she or he is available by email or phone. I am sure that the relationship will be beneficial to both of us as I am an avid reader and can share some of my knowledge as well!

Though I am a REIN member, I feel isolated in what I do as my friends are not interested in investing and I don`t want to stop seeing them for that reason only. I would like to create a small Master Mind Group (3-10 persons) in downtown Vancouver to bring together like minded people in our ultimate goal to reach financial freedom. I am an immigration lawyer working in downtown Vancouver. Let me know if you are interested! You can email me at [email protected]. Looking forward to hearing from you!
style_emoticons

Suzy

Hi Suzy,

I know what you mean about your friends and relatives not wanting to hear about your real estate investing endeavours. My wife & I have been at this game for six years now and we still can’t find anyone in our immediate circle of friends to chat with about this stuff. However, some of our family are starting to invest with us and with advice from us. I am in Orillia, Ontario, and I really don’t get out to B.C. that much. Thank God for The REIN Group, because some months I really need them & some months I get to contribute. I just thought that I would drop you a line & I hope it was encouraging...

Top Bottom