Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Most annoying banner

stucandu

Registered
I just joined this site and on every forum page I opened, there is a banner that appears at the top of the page for the REIN magazine. The banner is up for 5 seconds then disappears for 5 seconds, then back and over and over again. This would normally not bother me, but every time it appears or disappears, the whole page automatically shifts up or down with it. So you're reading a post and every 5 seconds it suddenly shifts out of view. This is highly distracting and makes it almost impossible to read anything and quite frankly, it's either a pretty shoddy website or a really obnoxious marketing ploy. Either way, I don't intend to join or spend much time on here if this thing stays in place.

So, Webmaster, or Administrator, please get rid of this annoying banner.

Ally

Research Assistant
Registered
Hi,

Thank you for sharing your concerns. I have contacted our IT support and they are looking into the issue.

We are currently working on a new forum and are looking for beta testers. If you are interested in being a tester, please click here.

Top Bottom