Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

NAIT Opportunity

TylerUzelman

REIN Member
Hello all,

Recently, I was contacted by the NAIT JR Shaw School of Business. They are putting together a new program, an Entrepreneurship Diploma in Business Management, in coordination with Harvard Business School. They have sought out entrepreneurs from the community to assist with putting together case studies for their courses. I was fortunate enough to be selected as one of those entrepreneurs. Over the next few months I will get to share our experiences with their case study writers who will formulate those experiences into lessons that will be taught to students at NAIT. Some of the best case studies might also make their way into the Harvard School of Business Journals. I`m excited about sharing my experiences, good and bad, with up and coming entrepreneurs.

I`d like to thank everyone at REIN and all the REIN members who have helped us over the past 5 years for their support and guidance.

GSI

REIN Member
QUOTE (TylerUzelman @ Mar 16 2008, 10:40 AM) Hello all,

Recently, I was contacted by the NAIT JR Shaw School of Business. They are putting together a new program, an Entrepreneurship Diploma in Business Management, in coordination with Harvard Business School. They have sought out entrepreneurs from the community to assist with putting together case studies for their courses. I was fortunate enough to be selected as one of those entrepreneurs. Over the next few months I will get to share our experiences with their case study writers who will formulate those experiences into lessons that will be taught to students at NAIT. Some of the best case studies might also make their way into the Harvard School of Business Journals. I`m excited about sharing my experiences, good and bad, with up and coming entrepreneurs.

I`d like to thank everyone at REIN and all the REIN members who have helped us over the past 5 years for their support and guidance.

Good on you Tyler! That`s how years of work and dedication pay off
style_emoticons
Todd-

RichardCanfield

Registered
This is Awesome Tyler!!!!

I look forward to reading some of those stories, I have no doubt some honorable mention will go to a certain multi-family unit located in the warzone, LOL

What an incredible opportunity to move forward with your passion for Financial Education, I am really excited for you!

Top Bottom