Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Neighbours Trees

Will Thompson

New Forum Member
Registered
The neighbours trees have not been cut back in a long time and are well within my property lines. I have tried to contact him to discuss but he hasn't returned my calls or emails. I have obtained a quote for $1,200 to cut back but I don't feel I should be paying for his lack of tree maintenance.
Does anyone know if this is counted as trespass (it is in the UK) or have any advice.

Stephanie3745

Inspired Forum Member
Registered
He's your neighbor! Be neighborly! and knock on his door on a Saturday morning and ask how he is doing? Have a conversation, gift him with something from your garden (extra lettuce!) and then share how the trees are on your property and impacting you and your space and ask if he has any ideas/thoughts? Call the city find out what the rules are in your area.
Personal contact always better than emails (things get lost or heated in interpretation) at least to begin in with. Keep it friendly, hopefully you have a great relationship with him and can continue that. Best of luck

Top Bottom