Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

New Employment Opportunity - Redline Real Estate

RedlineBrett

Registered
We have an opening for a new Leasing Associate with our brokerage.

If you are a licensed realtor in Calgary looking for consistency (we pay you a share of the management business income every month for each lease you sign) as well as a pool of leads and referral opportunities with our other business units then you should get in touch with me.

All three of my current leasing agents MAKE several thousand dollars a month rather than pay it to their brokerages as fees. They also receive lots of sales leads from me and my partner as our business continues to grow and push into new segments of the Calgary real estate market. I don't run a body shop and I don't count on you paying me fees like every other brokerage in town. Our business model is a very fresh take on the traditional world of real estate.

This is an incredible opportunity for a motivated realtor with a passion for investment real estate. We get inquiries every month but for 'inside' roles like this one I would prefer to get someone from REIN where I have had great success in the past.

You can learn more about our business by taking a look at our website. www.redlinerealestate.ca

If you are interested please send me an email to inquireATredlinerealestate.ca

Thanks!

Top Bottom