- Oct 22, 2008
Who's looking for a profitable property?
Close to many amenities like the gorgeous waterfront park, schools, rec facilities, shopping, and dining. Easy access to 401 for commuters to Belleville or Kingston. An exceptional chance for the astute investor or savvy homebuyer seeking an extreme fixer-upper with incredible potential.
While the house is currently in dire need of TLC and renovation, its prime location makes it an ideal investment for those looking to craft their dream home from the ground up. With the possibility of a tear-down, the property presents an exceptional opportunity to acquire cheap land to build your perfect, customized dwelling, tailored to your exact specifications and desires. Situated in a peaceful and sought-after neighborhood.
- LOCATION: Deseronto, ON (Halfway between Belleville and Kingston, just south of the 401)
- PURCHASE PRICE: $109,900 Or Best Offer. First Come, First Serve!
- AFTER REPAIR VALUE: Around $300k
- CLOSING: Flexible (This is an assignment sale.)
- TYPE: 1 ¾ Storey Detached
- BEDS/BATHS: 3 Beds/1 Bath
- PARKING: None
- BASEMENT: Unfinished with Separate Entrance (6 ft ceilings)
- SQFT: Approx 860 sq. ft.
- LOT: 34’ x 134’
- AGE: 1895
- PROPERTY TAX: $800/year
- House is in rough shape and needs a full overhaul or rebuild.
- No heating installed. (Other utilities still hooked up.)
- Some junk and furniture removal.
- Please view the pictures and videos for ideas on what you'd like to renovate.
- Cheap cheap cheap!
- Not holding offers. If you want it, it’s yours!
MORE PICTURES and our contact info are here: https://www.housedealsgta.ca/property/cheap-old-houses-napanee