Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Plumbing and Electrician Needed in Surrey area

LillianHo

Registered
I am looking for reputable plumbing and electrician company for my Surrey rental property. One problem is shower tub faucet leaking, another problem is regarding about the electric heating board. Can someone recommend company in Lower Mainland, BC provide good professional service with reasonable price? I have had bad experience with some individual(his own company) who just get money and run. The problem repeat after less than 2 months. When I called him, he doesn`t want to take any responsibility. Please I need help!

KimFranz

REIN Member
Hi Rena,

You could contact Mike Peterson - he is a REIN member that does contract work around the Lower Mainland, renos, etc.

If he can`t help you I am sure he could recommend someone for you - his cell is 604-616-9293

Good luck,
Kim

LillianHo

Registered
Hi Kim,

Sorry I didn`t put my name on. My real name is Lillian. Thank you for your information. I will call Mike tomorrow.

Thanks,
Lillian

QUOTE (KimFranz @ May 5 2009, 07:29 PM) Hi Rena,

You could contact Mike Peterson - he is a REIN member that does contract work around the Lower Mainland, renos, etc.

If he can`t help you I am sure he could recommend someone for you - his cell is 604-616-9293

Good luck,
Kim

Top Bottom