Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Power of Focus has created HUGE benefits for our business

DrewBetts

Registered
About a year ago in the business I was feeling constantly overwhelmed and stressed out. I was working too much and constantly letting my friends and family take second place. I couldn`t seem to break away from the office for a vaction and I didn`t feel like I was EFFECTIVE at what I was doing - I would come in the office and work hard, but leave at the end of the day feeling like I`d accomplished very little. Anyone identify with me?

It was about that time, when Les presented at a REIN meeting, that Gabe and I signed up for the Power of Focus coaching program. The fact that Les was Don`s mentor and Don spoke so highly of him was enough for us. Well now we see why!

I can`t even express in words (although I`ll try) how this program has impacted our business. Everything from defining and prioritizing goals, building relationships, getting our work/personal life balanced, to getting focused (duh!).

The tools and materials are AMAZING. We`re using all of them in our business with our team, especially a tool called the 7 Day Focus, which ensures your activities are being driven by your most important goals in each area and using your strengths. We now have a strategic plan and all of our actions are guided in unison using the 7 Day Focus.

On a personal level, I`m hitting ALL of my goals: Business, financial, personal, health, contribution, fun time, learning, and relationships. It feels exhilarating to be making such steady progress in every area of my life, not just business. I always had the drive to do this, just not the right system and clarity on how to apply my drive. Now I`m just blown away by the results that I`m able to create.

I understand they have another opporutnity coming up for REIN members to get involved. Those of you who are reading this, don`t even think about letting this opportunity pass you buy. The cost and time involved in this program are NOTHING compared to the instant value it will allow you to create in your business and personal life. Your happiness and success are on the line, it`s a no brainer investment.

Thanks Les and the team at Power of Focus.

margaretcowan

REIN Member
Hi Drew

Congratulations on your Power of Focus success in making so many big, positive changes! Obviously you put a lot of work into the program over some time and were totally committed to learning and using its strategies.

Thanks for letting me know about it via the forum. I`ll keep it in mind!

All the best,
Margaret

QUOTE (DrewBetts @ Aug 12 2008, 01:56 PM) About a year ago in the business I was feeling constantly overwhelmed and stressed out. I was working too much and constantly letting my friends and family take second place. I couldn`t seem to break away from the office for a vaction and I didn`t feel like I was EFFECTIVE at what I was doing - I would come in the office and work hard, but leave at the end of the day feeling like I`d accomplished very little. Anyone identify with me?

It was about that time, when Les presented at a REIN meeting, that Gabe and I signed up for the Power of Focus coaching program. The fact that Les was Don`s mentor and Don spoke so highly of him was enough for us. Well now we see why!

I can`t even express in words (although I`ll try) how this program has impacted our business. Everything from defining and prioritizing goals, building relationships, getting our work/personal life balanced, to getting focused (duh!).

The tools and materials are AMAZING. We`re using all of them in our business with our team, especially a tool called the 7 Day Focus, which ensures your activities are being driven by your most important goals in each area and using your strengths. We now have a strategic plan and all of our actions are guided in unison using the 7 Day Focus.

On a personal level, I`m hitting ALL of my goals: Business, financial, personal, health, contribution, fun time, learning, and relationships. It feels exhilarating to be making such steady progress in every area of my life, not just business. I always had the drive to do this, just not the right system and clarity on how to apply my drive. Now I`m just blown away by the results that I`m able to create.

I understand they have another opporutnity coming up for REIN members to get involved. Those of you who are reading this, don`t even think about letting this opportunity pass you buy. The cost and time involved in this program are NOTHING compared to the instant value it will allow you to create in your business and personal life. Your happiness and success are on the line, it`s a no brainer investment.

Thanks Les and the team at Power of Focus.

GarthChapman

Registered
Congratulations Drew! It is great to see the people enjoying the results of focussing on their goals, especially when you have an expert coach in your corner.

DonCampbell

Investor, Analyst, Author, Philanthropist
Staff member
REIN Member
Well done Drew!.

The key is actually following through on the systems you learn whether in REIN or in the Power of Focus. The stuff doesn`t work sitting on the shelf!

albainstar

Registered
thats awesome
its so good to hear someone seeing positive change in thier lives!

i decided a 1.5 years ago i was not going to continue working so much. my store is SO short staffed but we felt we needed to keep the same hours. Intead we now have 1 long weekend per month. our sales havent slumped- infact we are still breaking records, and we are much happier in our personal lives.

also with focus we had tried before to be everything to anyone not wanting to turn away business. once we figured out what our core business was, focused in that, we increased sales. we were just holding ourselves back and confusing our customers
i feel its better to focus one a few things and do them great then try to do a bit of everything becouse you worry about turning customers away.

Top Bottom