Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Property managers in Hamilton Ontario

nguyento2468

Registered
Hi,

I would like to invest in Hamilton and I am looking for good property managers and realtors. Your suggestions or advices are much appreciated.

Tommy

NeilUttamsingh

Registered
QUOTE (nguyento2468 @ Aug 26 2010, 08:02 PM) Hi,

I would like to invest in Hamilton and I am looking for good property managers and realtors. Your suggestions or advices are much appreciated.

Tommy

Tommy,
A good place to start investing in Hamilton is by purchasing condo townhouses on the Mountain... that is what I invest in, along with a number of other REIN members.

Send me an e-mail at neil (at) firstrentalproperty.com and I will send you some recommendations for property managers and Realtors.

Regards,
Neil.

markl

Registered
Hi Tommy,

Shoot me an email I can help out on the realtor front as for property managers most people are using ADP property Management www.adpproperty.net

Regards,

NeilUttamsingh

Registered
QUOTE (nguyento2468 @ Aug 26 2010, 08:02 PM) Hi,

Tommy

I have been very pleased with ADP Property Management to date. Dan and Donna are a good team.
Donna knows Hamilton inside and out, she is a pleasure to deal with.

Best Regards,
Neil.

housingrental

Registered
Sure that is an investment strategy.. not a property type

?

QUOTE (nguyento2468 @ Aug 28 2010, 04:48 PM) Hi Adam,
I would like to invest in buy-rent-hold properties.

Top Bottom