Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Real estate in Leduc, Alberta

bateman99

Registered
Hi,

I am wondering if anybody has invested in Leduc and if its a booming city like Edmonton. I know one person had renters competing for a house to rent and ended up paying a higher rent.

Any thoughts on Leduc?

Thanks

Stanley Dim

JimWhitelaw

Registered
I have a rental property in Leduc. I like the city; it's been very easy to keep rented. A simple sign in the window nets 5-6 calls per day. I now have a long-term family there with roots in the community, etc. I've heard that the City of Leduc is not friendly to basement suites, but I don't have one there, so have no first-hand knowledge. It's not clear if rents are higher than in good areas of Edmonton, but prices are lower, so there's a good ROI. The biggest challenge is probably the limited number of homes available for purchase. There's a few new condo developments too, but they seem like rushed boomtime projects to stay away from (at least until they are proven).

Thomas Beyer

REIN Member
All is well there. Close to airport, Hwy 2 and city, with similar rents yet lower purchase prices.

jchung

I have a couple rentals in Leduc as well. Easy to rent out, lower purchase prices than Edm and rents are comparable if not higher.

Anonymous

Registered
Leduc is a good place for rental investment. Number of student and normal family comes up their for rental home. This is same as edmonton.

Top Bottom