Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Ron Legrand seller financing event, Apr 22-24

dpeacock

Registered
Hi.
I want to attend the Ron Legrand seller financing event in Calgary, April 22-24. The cost is 2,000 if paid all at once. I can bring a "guest" for free and split the cost. Is anyone interested in hooking up with me on this event?
Cheers,
Dan

DaveRhydderch

Registered
QUOTE (6maroon6 @ Mar 10 2010, 09:39 AM) Hi.
I want to attend the Ron Legrand seller financing event in Calgary, April 22-24. The cost is 2,000 if paid all at once. I can bring a "guest" for free and split the cost. Is anyone interested in hooking up with me on this event?
Cheers,
Dan

Did you find someone for this?

dUstrrbUnii

REIN Member
QUOTE (6maroon6 @ Mar 10 2010, 08:39 AM) Hi.
Cheers,
Dan

I may be interested

Nick

dUstrrbUnii

REIN Member
QUOTE (6maroon6 @ Mar 10 2010, 08:39 AM) Hi.
Cheers,
Dan

Send me an email at [email protected]

RenManlolo

Registered
I`m also looking to split the cost with someone for this event. Please message me you are interested.

Thanks,
Ren

dpeacock

Registered
QUOTE (DaveRhydderch @ Mar 20 2010, 02:10 PM) Did you find someone for this?

Hi, yes, i`ve found someone. thanks for your interest
Dan

JimWhitelaw

Registered
Seems to me that seller financing is vastly different in Canada than in the USA. Does anyone know what kind of "Canadianization" is being done for the info at this event?

Smitty

REIN Member
QUOTE (JimWhitelaw @ Mar 30 2010, 12:26 AM) Seems to me that seller financing is vastly different in Canada than in the USA. Does anyone know what kind of "Canadianization" is being done for the info at this event?

My concern also. Hopefully, someone from the REIN team will respond to this thread. While I`m sure there are more than a few educational prinicples in general we can learn from this seminar, I wonder about spending the time and money, only to find out 25% to 75+% of what you learned can`t be applied here.

Secondly, Don doesn`t delve into seller financing a whole lot at Acres, and I get the impression that many senior REIN members (Gold, Platinum, and Diamond) don`t use this strategy that often - perhaps I am mistaken. (Commercial investing may be a different ball game; I am talking about residential).

I have only received the email hyping this event, and no mention was made of the program content`s applicability to Canada. Perhaps that is assumed, but it would be nice to know.

Having said all that, I know fellow REIN members who went to the last Ron Legrand event and had positive things to say.

Smitty

R

RussellWestcott

Howdy all:

Some great questions, and there will be an opportunity to ask these questions directly to Ron on the upcoming conference call this week.

click here for more information. on the free conference call.

I`m registered to attend the upcoming Seller Financing Bootcamp-- and looking forward to it. Hope to see you there.

Smitty

REIN Member
Russell:

I maybe unable to attend Thursday evening, as I have friends in family coming in from out-of-province for upcoming Easter weekend.

Could I request that you answer the question directly in the forum? Or, if you do not know, have someone from the REIN team respond?

Thanks!
Mike Smith

Rubybusch

REIN Member
QUOTE (RenManlolo @ Mar 29 2010, 12:20 PM) I`m also looking to split the cost with someone for this event. Please message me you are interested.
Thanks,
Ren

I too would love to split the cost for the Seller Financing program with Ron LeGrand.

Call me at 403-831-5110

Greg Schmidt

Sherilynn

Real Estate Maven
REIN Member
Greetings all.

My intended guest is unable to attend, so I have an extra ticket. Please PM if you are interested. Also, I will be driving down from Edmonton if anyone would like to carpool.

Regards,
Sherilynn

mrlaframboise

REIN Member
Good morning,

Attending Ron LeGrand`s Quick Turn Real Estate in Oct 2009 opened up my mind to the creative real estate world. I enjoyed the event but was disapointed to find out that we would have to figure out on our own how to adapt some of the strategies (i.e. AFS) here in Ontario.
Attending Tony Peters creative real estate event in Toronto on Jan 30-31 really helped getting the pig puzzle together (lot more complex and time consuming than the buy and hold we have been learning from REIN) and making it work in Canada.

I misssed the call on Thursday night and I would like to know if there was a recording of the call so that I can make an informed decision before I spend a few more thousand dollars (course, travel and lodging.... ) on another event.

Thanks and Happy Easter.

Marc Laframboise
613-222-9509

R

RussellWestcott

Hey all

I have posted the audio for the recording .. click here

Enjoy, have a wonderful Easter weekend

Rubybusch

REIN Member
QUOTE (Sherilynn @ Apr 2 2010, 10:59 AM) Greetings all.

My intended guest is unable to attend, so I have an extra ticket. Please PM if you are interested. Also, I will be driving down from Edmonton if anyone would like to carpool.

Regards,
Sherilynn

Hi Sherilynn,

I would love to buy your extra ticket if it is still available!

Greg Schmidt

403-455-0911
[email protected]

RenManlolo

Registered
QUOTE (RenManlolo @ Mar 29 2010, 11:20 AM) I`m also looking to split the cost with someone for this event. Please message me you are interested.

Thanks,
Ren

I have found someone to split this with. Thank you for your inquiries. Hope to see you all there! : )

-Ren

Thomas6

New Forum Member
REIN Member
QUOTE (Sherilynn @ Apr 2 2010, 10:59 AM) Greetings all.

Regards,
Sherilynn

Hi Sherilynn,

I`d be interested in attending as a guest and split the cost. Let me know if the ticket is still available.

Tom

Thomas6

New Forum Member
REIN Member
Hello Everyone,

Does anybody have an extra ticket (guest ticket) to Ron LeGrand`s seller finacing event?

Thanks,
Tom

Top Bottom