Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Sifton Park Acres Edmonton - tracking down condo manager??

Nicola

Registered
Hello,
I'm wondering if anyone owns a property in Sifton Park Acres, and can tell me who the condo manager is? I've just found out that my condo fees are not being deducted from my account, and when I contacted the condo managers (Aim Real Estate), they told me they were no longer managing it - but have not told me who is.

What is the normal procedure when condo managers change? Surely the owners should be informed(?)

Thanks!

Tina Myrvang

Client Care Lead
Staff member
REIN Member
Any realtors that have those properties listed should know who manages it.

Thomas Beyer

REIN Member
The letter of new manager might have been mailed to your tenant. Ask them first, or some neighbors.

Usually each condo building has a listing of their condo board members on a board near the mailboxes or a common room. Ask someone to send you a copy of that, say by taking a picture with their cell phone. Then phone the president of the board.

Attend the AGM once in a while and walk about. How far is this from where you live ? Having someone else local is a good idea.

Nicola

Registered
The letter of new manager might have been mailed to your tenant. Ask them first, or some neighbors.

Usually each condo building has a listing of their condo board members on a board near the mailboxes or a common room. Ask someone to send you a copy of that, say by taking a picture with their cell phone. Then phone the president of the board.

Attend the AGM once in a while and walk about. How far is this from where you live ? Having someone else local is a good idea.
I live a little far away, unfortunately (Seoul!) I did manage to track them down, eventually...

Top Bottom