Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Still Undecided?

GSI

REIN Member
If you want an unbelievable zero down, $565K below list price, flip and become a millionaire deal...

Then what I`ve got isn`t for you.

If you are looking to build a solid, profitable and realistic investment portfolio in Edmonton and enjoy creating long term, mutually rewarding relationships, then we share common goals.

My strengths are delivering profitable residential and multi-family investments that are completely hands free. That means that I provide all of the ground work, inspections, appraisals, legals, analysis and in most cases set up the financing needed to get you into a quality, profit producing Edmonton property.

You benefit from the skill and experience that my team, that took me years to build, delivers.

You may be an out of town investor, someone who is just starting out or a seasoned investor who values his or her time and appreciates the ease of investing with a partner that delivers the expertise needed to purchase above average properties.

You are focused on a longer term hold of about 5 years and geared towards a capital gain investment. You may want to leverage your capital over several buildings or invest a larger amount into buying a building outright for cash-flow...

Many of my residential investments start at about $65K all inclusive. Multi-family/commercial properties begin at around $400K inclusive.

The difference you will experience working with me is my attention to detail, finding quality properties, service and delivering results.

If this sounds like a partnership you`d like to create: please visit my website and complete my quick and easy online questionnaire at:

http://glennsimoninc.com/questionnaire.html

After receiving your information I`ll contact you directly and we can see how best to begin. If you prefer to speak or meet in person, kindly call 1-888-780-5940 to set up a time that suits you.

Sincerely,

Gold REIN Member

Todd Millar

http://www.glennsimoninc.com
Toll Free: 1-888-780-5940
Email: [email protected]

Top Bottom