Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Variable Mortgage Rates

Sherwoodparkcondos

REIN Member
Hi,
I`m looking to hear from people who are in the fortunate position to get fully discounted rates from the banks on their rentals. I`d like to hear what people are getting on 5yr open variables and closed variables.
One of the mortgage professionals I work with (Scotia) are offering .75 below prime on closed variables.
CIBC is offering .35 below prime on an open variable.

Thanks

NeilUttamsingh

Registered
QUOTE (Sherwoodparkcondos @ Nov 17 2010, 11:31 PM) Hi,
I`m looking to hear from people who are in the fortunate position to get fully discounted rates from the banks on their rentals. I`d like to hear what people are getting on 5yr open variables and closed variables.
One of the mortgage professionals I work with (Scotia) are offering .75 below prime on closed variables.
CIBC is offering .35 below prime on an open variable.

Thanks

Hi Sherwoodparkcondos,

You are correct with Scotia`s rate. They are offering prime minus .75.
I do believe that CIBC is currently offering the same.
Mtg Brokers, please confirm.

Regards,
Neil.

kboughen

REIN Member
Quoting interest rates without knowing applicant details requires some guess work with respect to; income, liabilities, credit score, credit history, liquid assets, net worth, property type, portfolio performance, ownership structure (corp/personal), occupancy status (owner occupied/rental), required LTV………….

Generally speaking, both Scotia and CIBC have P-.75 available today.

DaveL

Registered
I just closed on a deal last week and got P-.75 through FirstLine

Top Bottom