Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Was anyone able to find lists on Preforeclosures?

fhabib

Registered
Hi all

I am searching for lists on out of town owners, bankruptcies, pre foreclosures, divorces etc.. (P110 in the manual) and it seems the only lists that i find are only Postal Codes lists..

Do you have similar experience, would be great if you can share your story.

Fadi

ZanderRobertson

Registered
yes, privacy laws in canada don`t allow us to filter for certain kinds of lists. If anyone knows a way around this, please share!

Zander

QUOTE (fhabib @ Oct 27 2009, 09:43 PM) Hi all

I am searching for lists on out of town owners, bankruptcies, pre foreclosures, divorces etc.. (P110 in the manual) and it seems the only lists that i find are only Postal Codes lists..

Do you have similar experience, would be great if you can share your story.

Fadi

JohnSoucie

REIN Member
QUOTE (ZanderRobertson @ Oct 28 2009, 12:07 AM) yes, privacy laws in canada don`t allow us to filter for certain kinds of lists. If anyone knows a way around this, please share!

Zander

I mentioned this in another thread and nobody seemed to comment on it. But I think we are stuck with postal code lists for simply "buying a list".

The stuff we probably really need to know(divorces,etc) would probably come from the courthouse. I think you need a contact/person who visits the court often to create lists for you weekly. I`m proposing a new thread on how to aquire some specific hand generated list info from the courthouse. I`ll start the thread now as I don`t see any discussion on this aspect going on.

John Soucie

MKBridge

REIN Member
One list that may be useful is the tax sale addresses that are advertised in newpapers. I have found a few for the Okanagan and I am going to try a reverse lookup to get the names. These people may be a bit desperate even if they paid their taxes late.
Kathi

stacy

Registered
I was at the local courthouse today in comox was told that to search for forclosures or other info is fine but they do not seperate the files or set them aside so you have to go fishing through all the files at a cost of 8 dollars each . not sure if this is normal procedure or just the way they roll here . looks like i will have to settle for a postal code list . ok guy`s keep up the fight

Ian

Registered
QUOTE (MKBridge @ Oct 28 2009, 03:06 PM) One list that may be useful is the tax sale addresses that are advertised in newpapers. I have found a few for the Okanagan and I am going to try a reverse lookup to get the names. These people may be a bit desperate even if they paid their taxes late.
Kathi

Kathi
How do we go about doing a reverse look up?

thanks.

Ian

Ian

Registered
QUOTE (MKBridge @ Oct 28 2009, 03:06 PM) One list that may be useful is the tax sale addresses that are advertised in newpapers. I have found a few for the Okanagan and I am going to try a reverse lookup to get the names. These people may be a bit desperate even if they paid their taxes late.
Kathi

Kathi
How do we go about doing a reverse look up?

thanks.

Ian

neill

Airdrie, AB
REIN Member
QUOTE (MKBridge @ Oct 28 2009, 04:06 PM) One list that may be useful is the tax sale addresses that are advertised in newpapers. I have found a few for the Okanagan and I am going to try a reverse lookup to get the names. These people may be a bit desperate even if they paid their taxes late.
Kathi

Or you can pull title - it will tell you what mortgage bal`s are on there

DineenJJ

Registered
I was at the court house in Calgary a couple days ago and when they pull foreclosures they pull all files from the past 30ish years so there is A LOT of sorting from that. Also, if you want to look up divorces, you need the specific name of the people getting the divorce in order to pull their file. I went to the court house with a lawyer but no luck!

Top Bottom