Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Yellow Letter loosleaf paper

MKBridge

REIN Member
Here is an option for those who can`t take Ron`s advise and let others do the yellow letters.
I bought Staples "pastels" computer paper in the same shade as the yellow letters. I wrote my letter on white lined paper and photocopied it onto the Staples paper and it looks identical to our desired yellow letters. To make it authentic, I am going to photocopy a blank sheet of lined paper on the back.
Now I don`t plan to do all my own yellow letters! I am awaiting a delivery of 3000 from yellowletter.com. However I have items such as these tax sale addresses that I want to send letters to. I have a gal coming on Friday so I will have her write the letter, photocopy several and then insert the address and name. It is a great tool to use when needing a yellow letter to send to a specific address not in our lists. And it goes throught the printer beautifully - the main problem with the yellow letter pads.
Kathi

Top Bottom