Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

17% ROI / year - Prime Investment Opportunity in Hamilton, Ontario!

jgrandja

Registered
Hello fellow REIN members and investors!I`ve just completed the purchase of a 3 bedroom townhouse located on the west side of "The Mountain" in Hamilton, Ontario. I negotiated an amazing purchase price for this property at $136,500….which is well below market value. I have market comparables for units sold within the same complex (this year) in the range of $148,500 to $159,900! (please request the package to review the comps)

An added bonus to this opportunity is that the property is currently rented and the tenant has recently signed a 1-yr lease. This is a full turn-key investment solution!

This property is cash flow positive and is set to close November 30[sup]th.

The initial investment required
for this opportunity is just over $36,000

I`m looking for a Joint Venture Partner who can supply the initial investment funds and also qualify for a 1st[/sup] mortgage with primary lending rates.

Your ROI
is estimated at 17% per year
over the next 5 years (85% ROI in total)
?

If you would like to learn more about this great investment opportunity, please contact me (as per information below) and I will send you a full investment package outlining all the details.

Thank you and have fun investing!!
style_emoticons

Joe Grandja
CANADIAN DREAM Properties
283 Danforth Avenue, Suite 428 | Toronto, Ontario | M4K 1N2 Canada
Phone: +1-416-832-4890
Fax: +1-416-424-2055
Email: [email protected]

Top Bottom