3 properties closed

donksky

Registered
Oct 4, 2007
North York
Hello,
Just wanted to share that we`ve also bought 3 properties in Ontario since June. Thanks for all who`ve answered & put up with my (silly & crazy?) questions - lots of lessons learned but certainly no regrets buying these 1st three. I`d get these coughing spells that didn`t go away until closing day - hopefully I`ll sail through more purchases smoothly with less stress-related symptoms. We did them on CMHC 0-down program (no wonder!) on conservative numbers & was hoping to do several more b4 the program ends on Oct.15 but I guess that`s well-impossible.
style_emoticons
oh well, it`s hard to find these anyway and I could be toast if interest rates go up to 9%?
style_emoticons
There`s a reason for everything...

DonCampbell

Investor, Analyst, Author, Philanthropist
Staff member
REIN Member
Aug 22, 2007
www.donrcampbell.com
Congratulations Donna!

Those are amazing numbers... remember the plan is only 3 properties in the first 12 months
style_emoticons

Keep up the tough questions, keep doing your due diligence and knock it out of the park!

GarthChapman

Registered
Aug 30, 2007
Way to go Donna. All sincere questions are worth asking, and I suspect your willingness to ask questions is a good part of the reason for your successes.

A nice insight from you on the interest rate sensitivity issue - a reasonable concern with high leverage during a time of low interest rates and a softening economy.

donksky

Registered
Oct 4, 2007
North York
thanks all. The 0-down was (it`s been shut down as of today I heard) based on long-term hold `coz of the extra risk/insurance premium I think. So these 3 ones are long-term hold. Not much for the 1st two-they`re 2 tiny condos in Woodstock for $78k apiece & a 3rd-duplex in Sudbury - so they`re not in Toronto folks.

Nir

REIN Member
Dec 5, 2007
Toronto
Hi Donna,

Amazing achievement for such a short period of time! just think how many people never bought or will buy a house.

Regards,
Neil

TommyK

Registered
May 26, 2008
Edmonton
Congratulations Donna!

I am getting closed to get my 2nd property. I am now looking at my 3rd one and with help of my brother who can assist me in qualifying a mortgage!

Great to hear success stories!

Tommy