Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

700K - 800K property being sold for 400K

reiScout

Registered
700K - 800K property (as per listed comparables) being sold for 400K in the next Rockcliff area of Ottawa.

A .5 acre property in Rothwell Heights in distress (needs work). Currently has 8 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms and a four car garage. 90% of floors hardwood. New roof 3 years old. Nanny suite complete with kitchen in basement!

Seller just had deal fall through literally days before closing and wants/needs OUT FAST! Property had been sold for over 500K to investor/contractor but circumstances (buyer backing out) have prompted owner to get rid of her agent and to reduce the price to 400K for a fast sale. Purchase now being re-considered by original buyer (at new price - as per seller).

Can assign deal to qualified investor (once I have it tied up) but need to act fast. Saw property for first time on Dec 24th.

BEAUTIFUL LOT with large mature trees, long lengths of tall hedges on both sides of lot corner, bush at rear of property provides answer to any questions of privacy (`neighbour` behind bush and top of hill cannot be seen).

Good deal for investor with cash in a solid area of Ottawa.

Call me (Bernie) for details if interested in this deal.
613-858-8767
or leave message at 613-723-8767.

---------------------------------------
Update (Dec. 29/07)
---------------------------------------

I`ve negotiated a 3 year lease option with seller and will not be assigning this deal. Equity position/opportunity still available to potential investor to fund repairs and future upgrade.

Have interested parties taking a look at funding this (live-in) renovation project with some interest having been expressed. I am keeping options open until mid-January when most other investors return from holidays. Please call if interested in details.

Thank you

Bernie Parent

Top Bottom