Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

8-9% Cap Rates - (2) 4-Plex, (1) Duplex - VERY Positive Cash Flow - Orillia JV Required

ctwigger

Registered
hello, my name is Craig Twigger, a REIN member since Aug 06. I have 4 Investment properties and 1 is JV`d. I am doing 3 more JV, multi-units in January/February in Orillia. These are turn-key, 8-9% caps, positive cash flow, fully tenanted, fully managed by local company that I already work with. Orillia as you know is #2 in Top 10 - New University and Recreation Facility being built. NewKing Investments is my company and we are growing. We partner with like minded JV`s, who want to invest passively and grow over time. These are income investments with good capital appreciation. 18% Returns are forecasted. Please contact me if you are interested and we can meet and go through the packages. I work with new and experienced investors. Investments from $45k to $80k RRSP Eligible. [email protected] 905-251-6907 www.newking.ca

Top Bottom