Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Another new guy on the block

Avoidconfusion

Registered
Hi everyone!
My name is Kevin Redmond. I read Don Campbell`s Real Estate Investing in Canada and it gave me the knowledge and tools for my wife and I to take the real estate plunge! We now own 6 properties in Saint John NB. We bought 4 on one floor of a condo redevelopment, I used Don`s tools and I found that this city has potential and some good deals. I live in Calgary but found a good realtor and a property manager there. I have found it difficult to finance anything in Calgary right now and make the numbers work (without subsidizing to pay the mortgage). We are hunting all over Canada for more good deals!
Thanks for the forum and will be checking all the time.
style_emoticons

DonCampbell

Investor, Analyst, Author, Philanthropist
Staff member
REIN Member
Congratulations on seeing the importance of folowing the system. The book and the Quickstart Program are all designed to work ANYWHERE in Canada, as you have just proven.

Fundamentals are fundamentals, and if more Americans had used the Goldmine Scorecard before buying in some of the regions of their country, they wouldn`t find themselves in such a mess.

Keep up the good work and keep the forum updated on your progress.

bgjvan

Registered
Hi Kevin,

I am considering investing in Sain John in the future... and I am now doing as much research as possible... any info you can offer up will be much appreciated. What area of the city have you invested in? What realator/property manager do you use?

Thanks,

Grant
[email protected]

Top Bottom