Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Are you looking for positive cash flow for your portfolio?

robertmasson

Registered
For all the Alberta REIN members that are struggling to get positive cash flow on their properties, I am looking for a JV partner for an existing property that I own, which is fully rented out and has a positive cash flow of approx $500 per month. I purchased the property in August 2007 and have completed substantial renovations to the property. The property is located in downtown Barrie and will benefit over the years to come from the waterfront development projects planned for Barrie. The property is located within walking distance from the planned expansion of the GO train service to downtown Barrie. This property is a century home with a lot of character and a fantastic curb appeal.

This property has 3 seperate rental units. To review this property and the rental units, please go to the following website: www.64highstreet.com

Please email me if your are interested and I will send you a copy of the cash flow statements.

Regards
Rob Masson
Tel: 416-938-5677

Top Bottom