Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Breakfast Television here I come!

CarlaJohnson

Registered
Whoop-whoop! I`m going to be a guest on Breakfast Television in Toronto this Friday morning!! Yes, that`s Friday the 13th.
I`m very excited & a wee bit nervous. The exact time is not set yet. It will be between 7 & 9 am.

Also, I was interviewed by the Canadian Press last week. The article will be posted this week and could end up in any newspaper across the country. Please let me know if you see it. I`d love it if you could send me the link.

Great big THANK YOU to Don for all his advice navigating the world of books, publishing & promo.

Great big THANK YOU to Kimberly Plumley, Canada`s best publicist!

Great big THANK YOU to everyone in REIN who is always so supportive and just plain fun!

Onward & Upward!

I

IanSzabo

QUOTE (CarlaJohnson @ Nov 10 2009, 04:26 PM) Whoop-whoop! I`m going to be a guest on Breakfast Television in Toronto this Friday morning!! Yes, that`s Friday the 13th.
I`m very excited & a wee bit nervous. The exact time is not set yet. It will be between 7 & 9 am.

Also, I was interviewed by the Canadian Press last week. The article will be posted this week and could end up in any newspaper across the country. Please let me know if you see it. I`d love it if you could send me the link.

Great big THANK YOU to Don for all his advice navigating the world of books, publishing & promo.

Great big THANK YOU to everyone in REIN who is always so supportive and just plain fun!

Onward & Upward!

Hi Carla First of all congratulations, Being nervous is part of the game. I was on Inside Toronto Real Estate last Wednesday. It was a great personal challenge that pushed me in many ways. I was nervous but when the cameras were on it just happened. When I look back on it was great. The big thing that I found was that I did turned my phone off the day of, Mediated, eat sushi & had a nap. You are a natural
Talker with great skills, it’s no surprise they called you< P.S where can I buy the book?

TerryKruse

Registered
QUOTE (CarlaJohnson @ Nov 10 2009, 02:26 PM) Whoop-whoop! I`m going to be a guest on Breakfast Television in Toronto this Friday morning!! Yes, that`s Friday the 13th.

Onward & Upward!

Congratulations Carla! Way to go. What great news.
I`m sure this will be great for you and sell a lot of your books. Too bad I don`t get the Ontario station.

Cheers, Terry

Vishal

Registered
Great job Carla - this is wonderful! I`ll be sure to watch and good luck, I know you will do great on it!

Make sure you have some fun with it!

Vishal

mponte

Registered
Congratulations Carla! Very exciting and I`ll keep my eye out for you in Vancouver.

Good Luck!!!

margaretcowan

REIN Member
Congratulations on your big achievement!

I visited your web site and was awed by the "do and don`t" photograph examples. I learned something just from those examples! Like you, I love taking photos and writing.

On TV you`ll do great if you`re just yourself and add a few personal stories, yours or others, with examples of your beautiful photographs.

I`m in BC so let us know how your TV appearance goes.

Cheers,
Margaret

GaryMcGowan

Registered
Congratulations Carla!!!

Your Canadian Press article is a link on Yahoo Canada today !!!!

CarlaJohnson

Registered
Oh my gosh, you are all so good for the soul.

Thank you for each of your great tips and support!

Top Bottom