Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Broker recommendation?

Ryan

Registered
My wife and I have a broker that has worked well for us in the past however we are getting the impression from him now that he isn`t interested in working with us more. He`s inexperienced with Real Estate Investors and I don`t think he`s looking at our portfolio as income.

Can someone suggest a mortgage broker who has experience dealing with Real Estate Investors, is up to date on Alberta Law, is a jedi at what they do, and understands what we`re up to?

Regards,

Richard

Registered
QUOTE (Ryan @ Oct 26 2007, 01:45 PM)
My wife and I have a broker that has worked well for us in the past however we are getting the impression from him now that he isn't interested in working with us more. He's inexperienced with Real Estate Investors and I don't think he's looking at our portfolio as income.

Can someone suggest a mortgage broker who has experience dealing with Real Estate Investors, is up to date on Alberta Law, is a jedi at what they do, and understands what we're up to?

Regards,

I have just concluded one purchase in Alberta and will be closing on two more mid November. I used a new broker who is a real estate investor in Ontario and BC, as well as a Mortgage Broker. He was very organized, worked very hard and kept on top of everything. Easiest close I have ever had. His name is Dave Peniuk and his cell is 604-417-5250. His email is [email protected]

Top Bottom