Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Buy properties at 30-70% LTV!

aaronsmith

Registered
Hey folks,

I`m trying to get a small investment group together that want to buy and flip low LTV properties for some cash.

I`ve got contacts that help get me properties in Arizona that I can get for max 70% LTV, most are closer to 40-50%, these sell very quickly, basically all cash and closing in about 1 day. They are tax sales and auctioned off at whatever the loans/taxes are left on the property. The average amount is between $100K-$200K depending on which city they`re bought and what was left on title etc.

You can participate in two ways, either (if you have funds and want to buy on your own) buy these off of me for a small assignment fee or if you`ve got a bit of cash but not enough to do it on your own, you can join me and my partners in buying and flipping these properties to build our cash base to re-invest in Alberta etc.

You can either e-mail me at: [email protected] or just call and I`ll explain the details to you at #613-9850

thanks and Happy investing!

Top Bottom