Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Calgary Handiman needed

TerryKruse

Registered
I know this question has been asked before (one of the people mentioned before specialized in plumbing and he`s hired).

Does anyone know of a good handiman in the Calgary area.

I get possession of a house Oct 19th and wish for someone to replace the lower level cupboards and countertop. I also require a wall in our garage built and a door from an upper suite put in, along with some other minor renos.

Although we had a clause written in the contract that we would be able to get into the home a couple of times prior to possession, the present owner has allowed us 1 hour on Sunday only. I am using this hour to show the home to prospective renters.

I need a handiman that I can trust to come in Oct 20th and do the work for me so I can rent as of November 1. A recommendation will go a long way towards this trust.

Thanks in advance,
Terry

TerryKruse

Registered
I have Jerry from the list in that search coming in as I was able to get in once previously. He prefers to do plumbing only. I have left message with Randy at Addison Enterprises from the Resource Directory but really he is the only one who does work in Calgary... If he doesn`t have time I need to find someone who does have time.
Thanks for your reply though.
Happy Thanksgiving!
Terry

GarthChapman

Registered
Hi Terry,
Call Salvador Montalvo at 516-0926 and see what he can do for you. I have used him a few times in Calgary lately and they did a pretty good job. He`s not a Handyman, but rather a Contractor just getting started in Calgary. When I have had any problem with their work Salvador has made it right for me, and in this labour climate that`s all I ask for.

TerryKruse

Registered
QUOTE (Chaps @ Oct 6 2007, 06:18 PM) Hi Terry,
Call Salvador Montalvo at 516-0926 and see what he can do for you. I have used him a few times in Calgary lately and they did a pretty good job. He`s not a Handyman, but rather a Contractor just getting started in Calgary. When I have had any problem with their work Salvador has made it right for me, and in this labour climate that`s all I ask for.

Thanks Garth,
I called Salvador and it sounds like he can help me out.
Cheers, Terry

Top Bottom