Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Christmas Just Came Early: $66K Investment JV, 20% Per Year Return

GSI

REIN Member
Just one of a select few GREAT properties that I have coming up for partnershipCheck out the details:*1979 Built 4 bedroom home, complete with double detached garage and workshop.

*Newly remodeled throughout with top-notch touches and design: demands high rent and easy resale.

*Listed at $389,000 and I have an accepted offer for $366,000. ($23K off list price and into your pocket!)

*Great mature area of Greenfield in South West Edmonton. Desirable for resale and rapid appreciation (capital gains)

*Highly Rentable area near NEW LRT transportation improvments, access to Oil refineries and Downtown.

The Deal:

*ALL financing FULLY ARRANGED, No need to qualify
. You can leverage your money further.

*Total estimated investment required: $66,000.00

*Your Profit is estimated at: 20%+ annually

*Approximately 18% of PURCHASE price. Now, that includes all legal, closing costs and reserve funds.

*Partnership deadline before Thursday 12/20/07 (Closing date 02/28/08)

Wondering what to do?

It`s simple. I`ve done all the work. Now all you have to do is pick up the phone and give me a call because this deal will not sit around and wait.

Thank you and have an EXCELLENT day.

To your success,

Todd and Danielle Millar-

PS: I have 2 other properties coming up for the New Year with ALL
financing arranged. Please complete an online questionnaire here to get started:

http://www.glennsimoninc.com/questionnaire..._investors.html

Top Bottom