Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

critical forms are hard to find

CraigSmith

Inspired Forum Member
Registered
This is not a complaint but rather constructive feedback:) Each time I go to myreinspace and try and find the critical form section I always get lost. It takes me 10 minutes to find them each time as there is not a direct link. Why not put a link at the top of the page or allow us to favorite the page? I usually find them by going to members resources where there are a few random forms and then finding a link that Russel posted about half way down saying that you can find all the critical forms by clicking the link he posted. It then takes you to the critical forms which is located in the downloads section. So my question is, can the webmaster make the critical forms easier to find? It would be appreciated. Thank-you

Craig Smith

REINteam

Registered
Hi Craig,

Great request and I think you may be happy to know that we have consolidated the Critical Forms section and placed it in the REIN Library area where members can access all of their online downloadable content.

If you click the Library link on the top navigation banner, the Critical Forms section will be on the right side of the page that opens. You can click there for the full list of forms.

Here's a quick link to the forms that you can also bookmark: http://myreinspace.com/downloads/critical_forms/m/default.aspx

Top Bottom